Best Granola EverPrint Recipe
- 4 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 Tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup plus 2 Tablespoons honey
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 Tablespoons ground flax seed
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup plus 2 Tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or silicon mat.
Combine butter, brown sugar and honey in a microwave safe medium bowl.
Microwave for 1 minute.
Add oats, flax seed, vanilla, pecans, cinnamon, and salt.
Stir to combine.
Pour on to the lined baking sheet and spread into an even layer.
Bake for 10 minutes.
Bake an additional 12 minutes or until golden brown.
Allow to cool and enjoy!
Store in an airtight container for up to a week.